New York City is one of the most famous backdrops for countless TV shows and movies! For the first time visitors, NYC offers endless possibilities. With easily available car service, limo service and other public transport services, a 5-day NYC trip is enough to cover most of the must-visit places without feeling hectic. Here’s a succinct tour guide to spending a quality time of 5 days in New York including the things to do, places to explore along with foods to try.
Day 1: Welcome to the NYC!
- Start your trip by exploring the famous 5th Avenue. The surrounding sights are like treats to your eyes and soul.
- Shoe Lover? Then you shouldn’t miss the shoe department of Sake Fifth Avenue. On the 50th St, you’ll get Rockefeller Center.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, one of the architectural icons of Manhattan city is located just on the other side of the 5th Avenue.
- For a casual and quick lunch, drop into the famous Burger Joint.
- Now, visit MOMA (Museum of Modern Art), one of the true gems of NYC in the post-lunch afternoon.
- With bright lights galore and giant screens, Time Square is a must-visit place in the evening and night.
- If you can manage to get tickets, enjoy a Broadway show!
- For the post-show dinner, you can visit ESCA or Quality Meats or Hell’s Kitchen to satisfy your taste buds.
The car service or the exquisite limo service is so great in this city that you can not only explore the nightlife safely but also can enjoy it to the fullest.
- On the way to the Empire State Building, you can stop by the Flatiron building for a quick selfie. Get a wonderful view of the city from the vantage point of the Empire State Building.
- Your next stop will be the world-famous Central Park.
- Once you’re done exploring the huge park, take an exit from the east side at 79th street. Now, it’s time for the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Sports lover? Then Yankee stadium is the place that you should explore in the evening.
- Starting with visiting the Wall Street and the widely popular bull sculpture, head towards further south and you’ll reach the Freedom Tower. Here, you’ll get to see the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
- Without visiting the Statue of Liberty, the trip to NYC remains incomplete. The pocket-saver free Staten Island Ferry will not take you directly to the Liberty Island but will offer you a close enough and spectacular view of the emblematic statue from the water!
- Back on the Manhattan city, book a car service and head towards The High Line, and explore the Chelsea Market.
- For dinner, stop at Del Posto. Otherwise, for mouthwatering Italian food, try Morandi or Maialino.
- Bagel is a must-have part of any NYC itinerary. Have coffee and bagel at Saddle, and then explore the Chinatown.
- Music enthusiast? Then you can spend a relaxing and enjoyable afternoon in the Washington Square Park.
Day 5: NYC Borough, Brooklyn
- The morning walk across the Brooklyn Bridge is one of a kind experience. The bridge’s exceptional architecture, the remarkable skyline view of Manhattan will definitely make your last day trip memorable!
- Next, you should explore DUMBO.
- Save your last day cocktail party and exquisite dinner for the best places like Mr. Purple, Katz’s Delicatessen or the Dirty French.
If you are looking for the utmost luxurious and comfortable city tour, you can get limo service and make your NYC tour a lifelong experience.