Spending your winters in Jaisalmer Desert Camp could be very exciting and full of adventure and experiences. Witnessing the picturesque sunrise and sunset in the Sam sand dunes could be breathtaking. Taking the various safari adventures like jeep safari and the camel safari included in the Jaisalmer Rajasthan tourism packages, one can enjoy the desert and the wildlife in the natural way.
But is it not better to know about the place before you plan for the trip. Your friends and relatives who have been to the Jaisalmer desert Camp have already given you enticing feedback. It is now obvious that you are more interested in the place before the trip.
So here is all you should know before you go on Jaisalmer Trip:
1. Location: Jaisalmer is situated in the western Rajasthan region in the Thar Desert. The place is also close to the Indo-Pak border. It is about 558 kms away from Jaipur, the state capital and at a distance of 864 kms from New Delhi, the national capital.
2. Reaching: Jaisalmer is well connected with all the major cities.
3. Weather: Jaisalmer experiences arid climate. Summers are very hot with temperature soaring up to 42ºC during the daytime, but winters are very pleasant.
4. Clothes and accessories you should carry:
5. Ideal Time: The ideal time for visiting Jaisalmer is from October till March. The period is pleasant for travelling and sightseeing. But the adventure sports and other activities are taken up by visitors throughout the year.
Prepare well for the trip with adequate knowledge about the place. Happy travelling on Jaisalmer Tour Packages.